We are always looking for top talent! Click below to view current openings and submit your application. Don’t see a position that fits your interests? Contact our Recruiting department directly to inquire about other opportunities.
Join one of the leading public accounting and consulting firms in the affordable housing and real estate industries serving clients nationwide.
Types of Openings
We typically offer the following types of opportunities:
- Winter Internships – these internships start the last week of December and end Mid March (for Audit interns) or start the last week of December and end April 15 (for Tax interns).
- Entry level full-time opportunities for those who will graduate with the necessary 150 hours to sit for the CPA Exam.
- Full-time opportunities for experienced hires in accounting who want to grow, work for a fast-paced industry leading firm, and join an organization that understands the needs of professionals at every phase of their personal and professional life.
Our people are our greatest asset and represent one of our greatest strengths – our culture. DOZ is rooted in a “culture of caring” that extends to our employees, our clients, and our communities. We look to hire individuals who share our values and can bring their own positive change to our organization.
DOZ has been named an Indianapolis Top Workplace for 6 consecutive years from 2015-2021 based on an annual, anonymous employee survey. In 2020, this survey found that:
- 99% of employees feel that DOZ operates by strong values
- 96% of employees feel new ideas are encouraged at DOZ
- 95% of employees feel they have flexibility to balance work and personal life
Join Our Team
DOZ has grown at a consistent, measured pace to assure that only the highest level of service is afforded to each client, while attracting and retaining top talent. DOZ is the right fit for any student or professional interested in:
- Receiving industry leading accounting, audit, and tax training. Our wide variety of clients and fast paced work environment mean our employees become experts quickly.
- A welcoming, open work environment – from our relaxed dress code, to our monthly patio happy hours, DOZ feels that our team-oriented approach ensures our people feel welcome and appreciated.
- Making a difference in our communities. DOZ employees have the opportunity to make an impact via the DOZ Charitable Foundation financially, through outreach volunteer hours, or both.
- Timely, relevant feedback via continual evaluations and an established mentoring program. Our open communication policy ensures employees at all levels have the opportunity to give and receive feedback.
- Nationwide experience and exposure. No two clients or engagements are alike – with clients in all 50 states, our professionals are continually learning and growing.
- Guiding the future of the firm. Employees are encouraged to join one of our nearly 20 committees that help shape the culture and community of our organization. From Community Outreach, to Working Parents, Motivation, or the Diversity & Inclusion Committee there’s a way for everyone to get involved.
What Does DOZ Offer?
Competitive salary and benefit packages that include:
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401(k) and employer matching
- Long and short term disability policies
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Health and wellness initiatives including access to an on-site gym in our Indianapolis office
- Pet insurance